Willing2Share, Inc.’s mission is to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ through evangelism, discipleship and good works. The organization will support its mission by “distributing the provision of God to those who have need.” (Acts 2:45)
Willing2Share aims to bring Glory to God by demonstrating the love of Christ.
Willing2Share was established in 2011 for the purpose of sharing what God has given us with those in need in order to demonstrate the love and generosity of God. We are governed by a Board of Directors. The Board consists of five members, three of which are independent. The Board is made up of like-minded individuals who seek to Glorify God by helping those in need.
Willing2Share is a 501c3 organization. All donations are tax deductible and 100% of your donation will be used to benefit someone in need.
What We Believe
- We believe there is only one God – creator of all that is.
- We believe the Holy Bible is the inerrant infallible word of God accurately recorded by those inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit
- We believe all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God came in bodily form on this Earth, lived amongst us, lived a sinless life, died for our sins and was raised again on the third day in accordance with the scriptures, ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe in the forgiveness of all sins for all who believe in the atoning death and resurrection of Jesus Christ
- We believe that faith in the person, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the only way to be reconciled to God